Sure Smile Clear Aligners – Westfield, NJ
The Sure Route to a Straighter Smile
Ever since clear aligner treatments took the dental world by storm more than two decades ago, they’ve become the go-to choice for adults who wish to fix crooked teeth without wearing cumbersome metal braces. Today, there are many different types of clear aligner systems available, but our High Tech Family Dentistry team believes that Sure Smile is among the best. If you’re interested in this image-friendly way of straightening your teeth, give us a call to discuss Sure Smile clear aligners!
Why Choose High Tech Family Dentistry for Sure Smile Clear Aligners?
- Digital Dental Impressions – No Messy Putty!
- Preview Your Results with Smile Vision Technology
- Dental Insurance Maximized & In-House Financing Available
How Sure Smile Works
Instead of awkward, uncomfortable metal brackets and wires, Sure Smile straightens your teeth with clear aligner trays made from smooth plastic. After capturing impressions of your mouth, we design a series of these aligners that exert gentle pressure on your teeth, gradually shifting them into more uniform positions. Each set of aligners is worn for about two weeks before moving to the next one. Throughout your treatment, you’ll visit us for periodic checkups to ensure your teeth are moving as planned.
Benefits of Sure Smile
Here are just a few of the reasons why our patients overwhelmingly prefer Sure Smile to traditional braces:
- The aligners are practically invisible when worn.
- You can remove the aligners at any time, allowing you to eat, brush, and floss without restrictions.
- Compared to metal braces, the smooth plastic trays are less likely to irritate the soft tissues in your mouth.
- Your regular progress checks won’t involve tightening your orthodontic appliance.
- Sure Smile has a shorter average treatment time than braces.